Landscape Installation with a Passion for Fine Details in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Safe, Efficient Construction and Planting by an Experienced and Highly-Trained Crew
Landscaping shouldn't be an afterthought. A well-designed landscape can completely transform a home, increasing curb appeal and property value as it offers more functional space for the people who live there. Get outside and enjoy the ocean breeze from the comfort of your own resort-style backyard.
With years of landscape installation experience, MP Landscape Design has had the pleasure of working on countless outdoor spaces, each one different from the last. We specialize in outdoor living and elaborate landscapes, complete with mulch installation, large-scale plantings, retaining walls, putting greens, outdoor kitchens, and a wide range of other hardscaping features that offer beauty and functionality.
Because our company is led by a contractor, we have extensive knowledge of local construction regulations and HOA requirements, and we can help you attain all necessary permits. Our talented crews maintain a safe, efficient work environment as they create a landscape in alignment with your vision, working off the detailed design you approved in collaboration with your dedicated landscape designer and architect. We're available to answer your questions throughout the process, and we're committed to your complete satisfaction with your new outdoor space. Fill out the contact form to get started on a landscape installation that enhances your Mount Pleasant, South Carolina home or business.
Detailed Reviews From Happy Clients
We're proud to know our clients love our innovative solutions, attention to detail, and professional service. Read more about what they have to say about their experience with MP Landscape Design:
Matt has a firm which is customer focused and employs people that assure this is carried out at every interaction. The crew that comes to our home is courteous and very accommodating so well done Matt. This is our 10th year and we will continue to work with Matt in the future.
Engagement and Execution was quick, easy, effortless. 10 minute walk through, scheduled the time, I came back from work and it was all done, and cleaned up, just as we had agreed.
Matt and team are top notch. We wanted our backyard to be transformed to a safe place where we could relax, play and eat. I had been admiring Matt's work at a friend's house and finally made the call! So happy we did it. Matt created a 3-D drawing with our desires and his recommendations. We then were given a list of prices and were able to customize what fit our budget. Matt really can do it all.
Why Work with MP Landscape Design for Your Installation
We know you have choices when it comes to landscape installation. We're committed to exceeding client expectations, so you know you have a trusted partner with MP Landscape Design. This is how we set ourselves apart:
- Attentive Client Service: We respect your time and your property, which is why we insist upon responding to your inquiries within 24 hours, create detailed designs within five business days, and arrive on time and ready to work. Our team is friendly and detail-oriented to ensure a great experience for you, both in terms of results and interactions.
- Extensive Knowledge: We know the Coastal and Southern Low Country. We understand the soil, climate, and area plants as well as local building regulations, permit requirements, and HOA rules and preferences. With 25 years of experience, we've worked on projects of all sizes and complexities, and our entire team receives ongoing training to ensure we stay on top of new trends and techniques.
- Professional Design: Landscape installation starts with a detailed design. Our in-house designers and architects will collaborate with you on your project, taking your ideas and turning them into something tangible, with expert guidance on materials, plants, and more. 3D designs are available, so you can better envision your finished landscape.
This is where it all begins: fill out the contact form and schedule your consultation.
Take Your Landscaping Inspiration from Other Local Projects
Visit our portfolio, where you'll see a variety of project sizes and complexities, each one thoughtfully completed in alignment with its owners vision for a unique outdoor space or landscape project:
This is How We Complete Projects On-Time, On-Budget, and In Alignment With Your Vision
When you work with us, you can expect streamlined service, regular updates, and on-time delivery. This is how we do it:
Our Comprehensive Design, Construction, and Maintenance Services
MP Landscape Design is proud to offer a full range of luxury landscaping services to meet your outdoor needs for your home or business.
- Outdoor Living Services: We specialize in the patios, kitchens, fire pits, lighting, and more that bring people together and increase the livable space in your home.
- Landscape Design Services: With a balance of form and function, our designers and architects collaborate with you on a design that matches your personal preferences and your existing landscape features.
- Landscape Installation Services: We bring your design to life with fine craftsmanship that stands the test of time. We'll also manage your building permits and ensure your hardscaping is built to code.
- Landscape Maintenance Services: From edging and mowing to seasonal clean-up, weed control, and garden maintenance, the MP Landscape Design team offers a variety of maintenance plans to keep your outdoor space at its best.
- Commercial Landscaping Services: Our full-scale design, installation, and maintenance services, including tree services, sod and turf installation, and drainage solutions, are available for commercial properties.
Professional Landscape Installation Services in Mount Pleasant and Beyond
MP Landscape Design works with clients throughout Mount Pleasant and the surrounding South Carolina communities to enhance their homes and beautify their landscapes.
Whatever the size and scope of your project, we are committed to delivering outstanding results with superior customer service. Have a landscape dream in mind? Contact our team today to get started.
Johns IslandKiawah Island
Palmetto BluffHilton Head
Hilton Head IslandGoose Creek
Goose CreekDaniel Island Summerville
Career Advancement, Competitive Pay, and More: Work With Us
If you are passionate about working outdoors and beautifying our area homes, consider a career with MP Landscape Design. When you work with us, you'll be part of a team of like-minded professionals who treat you like family and take pride in every job. Explore our careers page to learn more about our company, our benefits, and available positions.
It's Time to Take Your Outdoor Space to the Next Level Contact Us
As a contractor-led company, MP Landscape Design has 25 years of large-scale landscape installation experience and extensive knowledge of local HOA and construction regulations that govern landscaping projects. Whether you need one unique addition to your space, like a fountain installation or some landscape boulders, or a complete backyard renovation that includes artificial turf, retaining walls, walkways, and other hardscaping, MP Landscape Design is your trusted partner in the Mount Pleasant area. Fill out the contact form to get started on your new landscape.