Artificial Turf Allows You to Enjoy a Beautiful Green Lawn All Year Long in Charleston, SC
Let MP Landscape Design Impress You with Responsive Customer Service and Professional Landscaping Solutions
High-quality artificial turf brings beauty to your landscape without the hassle of maintenance. With artificial turf professionally installed in your Charleston, South Carolina yard, you will never need to mow, fertilize, pull weeds, or irrigate. The green turf stays vibrant throughout the seasons and is made of high-quality, durable materials that feel natural under your feet. We have experience installing turf on all types of landscapes, including landscapes that are equipped with outdoor living areas, landscapes full of beautifully blooming flower beds, landscapes that contain trees, and delightful country backyards. Our artificial turf is the perfect solution for your backyard putting green, barbeque area, outdoor living space with a patio, or other recreational features.
Thanks to our long-time experience in the Charleston, South Carolina area, we understand local ordinances and HOA requirements, and we will take those into consideration during any landscaping installation. If you are beginning your landscaping process with a new landscape design, our team has the capability to create a 3D design within five business days. We can move seamlessly into the installation process, professionally installing your artificial turf and whatever other features you desire. If you ever need to contact us, our responsive customer service team is available. We believe you will be impressed by our dedication to meeting and exceeding your landscaping needs while abiding by your neighborhood's specific requirements.
Discover What Clients Are Saying About Our Landscaping Services
We're proud to know our clients love our innovative solutions, attention to detail, and professional service. Read more about what they have to say about their experience with MP Landscape Design:
Matt has a firm which is customer focused and employs people that assure this is carried out at every interaction. The crew that comes to our home is courteous and very accommodating so well done Matt. This is our 10th year and we will continue to work with Matt in the future.
Engagement and Execution was quick, easy, effortless. 10 minute walk through, scheduled the time, I came back from work and it was all done, and cleaned up, just as we had agreed.
Matt and team are top notch. We wanted our backyard to be transformed to a safe place where we could relax, play and eat. I had been admiring Matt's work at a friend's house and finally made the call! So happy we did it. Matt created a 3-D drawing with our desires and his recommendations. We then were given a list of prices and were able to customize what fit our budget. Matt really can do it all.
Take a Closer Look at the Advantages of Artificial Turf
Artificial turf has several advantages over new sod installations and seasonal grass. For instance, it is very low maintenance. Grass requires mowing, weeding, and fertilizing to keep it looking its best. In addition, you need to water grass to keep it green and healthy. Installing turf allows you to have a natural-looking lawn all year long with no lawn care maintenance and no watering. Artificial turf is a sustainable landscaping solution because you don't have to use natural resources to keep it fresh during the dry seasons. It also does a good job of protecting your landscape.
Whether you have a large area to cover or a small, intimate backyard, artificial turf is an excellent way to improve the way your landscape looks. It's great for recreational fixtures, such as putting greens. It can also increase your overall curb appeal.
When you come to MP Landscape Design for your turf installation, we promise the following benefits:
- Responsive communication. We respond to your contact within 24 hours. This includes online communication and telephone calls.
- Local experience. As local landscaping experts, we understand the climate, horticulture, and landscaping trends of the Charleston, South Carolina area. We also know how to follow your local ordinances and HOA requirements.
- Friendly customer service. We believe you should be treated with respect throughout your landscaping experience. This means you'll get prompt service and professional, friendly treatment when you call us and on the job site.
Make the Most of Your Landscape with Our Professional Landscaping Services
From natural-looking artificial turf to fresh flowers and shrubs, our landscaping company gives your property a better look that exudes health and beauty. Check out our gallery to see more of our handiwork.
Getting the Landscape of Your Dreams is Easy with Our Proven Process
When you work with us, you can expect streamlined service, regular updates, and on-time delivery. This is how we do it:
Everything You Need to Transform Your Residential Landscape
MP Landscape Design is proud to offer a full range of luxury landscaping services to meet your outdoor needs for your home or business.
- Outdoor Living Services: We specialize in patios, kitchens, fire pits, lighting, and more that bring people together and increase the livable space in your home.
- Landscape Design Services: With a balance of form and function, our designers and architects collaborate with you on a design that matches your personal preferences and your existing landscape features.
- Landscape Construction Services: We bring your design to life with fine craftsmanship that stands the test of time. We'll also manage your building permits and ensure your hardscaping is built to code.
- Landscape Maintenance Services: From edging and mowing to seasonal clean-up, weed control, and garden maintenance, the MP Landscape Design team offers a variety of maintenance plans to keep your outdoor space at its best.
- Commercial Landscaping Services: Our full-scale design, installation, and maintenance services, including tree services, sod and turf installation, and drainage solutions, are available for commercial properties.
Our Locally Owned and Operated Company Serves Homeowners in Charleston, South Carolina and Nearby Areas
MP Landscape Design works with clients throughout Mount Pleasant and the surrounding South Carolina communities to enhance their homes and beautify their landscapes.
Mount Pleasant |Daniel Island | Isle of Palms | Sullivan's Island | Charleston | Johns Island | Kiawah Island | Summerville | Goose Creek | Palmetto Bluff | Hilton Head Island | Bluffton
Whatever the size and scope of your project, we are committed to delivering outstanding results with superior customer service. Have a landscape dream in mind? Contact our team today to get started.
Johns IslandKiawah Island
Palmetto BluffHilton Head
Hilton Head IslandGoose Creek
Goose CreekDaniel Island Summerville
Learn More About Available Careers at MP Landscape Design
If you are passionate about working outdoors and beautifying our area homes, consider a career with MP Landscape Design. When you work with us, you'll be part of a team of like-minded professionals who treat you like family and take pride in every job. Explore our careers page to learn more about our company, our benefits, and available positions.
Discuss Your Artificial Turf Options with a Professional Landscaper
When you are ready to begin your next landscaping project, contact our experienced team. We have the knowledge and resources to answer your artificial turf questions. We will listen carefully to your ideas and offer landscaping solutions that really work on your Charleston, South Carolina property. Contact us now to schedule your first consultation!